The Chroma series considers our experience of colour and looking, specifically ways in which this process relates to the digital. Landscapes are de-saturated—their colours removed and distilled through technological algorithms that subject millions of hues to a digital form of natural selection. The resulting palette of 1 to 128 colours are then blankly reapplied to the original image.
- Chroma 1, 2016, Digital Print
- Chroma 4, 2013, Digital Print
- Chroma 16, 2013, Digital Print
- Chroma 32, 2013, Digital Print
- Chroma 128, 2013, Digital Print